2. What is globalization?What do we mean with this term? How is itdifferent from saying "the world," or"international," or other related terms?
3. Dimensions of Globalizationpoliticaleconomicsocial
4. What about culture?
5. What about culture?Culture consists of the beliefs, behaviors,objects, and other characteristics common tothe members of a particular group or society.Through culture, people and groups definethemselves, conform to societys sharedvalues, and contribute to society. Thus, cultureincludes many societal aspects: language,customs, values, norms, mores, rules, tools,technologies, products, organizations, andinstitutions. (source: Bukisa.com)
6. Political map
7. Population map
8. 1600s: Indigenous 1600s: New Englandpopulations colonies
9. Economic map
10. Time zone map
11. The Global and the LocalFree write prompt: How has your life beenshaped by globalization?
12. The Global and the LocalIn your group, map out the connectionsbetween your experiences of globalization.