1. G. A. Di Lucca, A. R. Fasolino, M. Mastoianni, P. Tramontana, "Identifying Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities in Web Applications," Sixth IEEE International Workshop on Web Site Evolution(WSE'04) , pp. 71-80, , 2004.
3. Scott, D., Sharp, R. “Developing Secure Web Applications.” IEEEInternet Computing, 6(6), pp. 38-45, Nov 2002.
4. Jin-Cherng Lin, Jan-Min Chen, "An Automatic Revised Tool for Anti-Malicious Injection," cit, p. 164, Sixth IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT'06), 2006.
5. Zhendong Su, Gary Wassermann, “The essence of command injection attacks in web applications,” Annual Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Conference record of the 33rd ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT symposium on Principles
6. Christopher Krugel, G.Vigna, William Robertson, “A multimodel approach to the detection of web based attacks,”Computer Networks 48 (2005) pp.717-738 – ELSEVIER, 2005.