Aircraft Charter Management
Is Your Website Getting Traffic
Is your website worth its cost?
● Are you getting customers from your site?
● The main purpose of your site is to generate sales.
If you do not get traffic to your site, it is not
generating sales and probably not worth the money
you are putting into it.
Can Your Potential Customers Find
● If people cannot find you based on the keywords that
they would use to find your charter company, then
your website is being under utilized.
● You probably have a great looking site and once
people find it, they will likely try your charter service.
– If you don’t have a high quality site, you will want to have
one designed for you.
– You want to look as high quality as you can in this business
and your website might be that first impression.
How Does Your Customer Find You?
● Anyways back to the subject at hand, you may have
invested a whole bunch of money in your website but
that money is wasted unless you get traffic.
● For example your company “ABC Charter” may show
up #1 on Google for “ABC Charter” but is a potential
client that doesn’t know your company exists going to
find you by searching “ABC Charter”.
● No they more than likely will search in a different
● YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW THEY ARE
GOING TO SEARCH FOR YOU!
● WHAT TERMS ARE THEY GOING TO USE!
So What Are You Going To Do?
● The first step would be to think about the potential
client that you are trying to attract.
● Basically, what is your target market?
● You are trying to attract local business owners who
are in need of charter flights.
● You need to sit down and brainstorm on how
would your potential client would search for your
● You then need to do some keyword research.
● This is important whether you do pay per Click
Advertising or Search Engine Optimization.
● You can have your web designer do this for you
but he is not likely to understand your market so
you really should do it yourself.
● It is really easy to do with a free tool from
Traffic Travis. (http://bit.ly/SZ8Jk)
● It comes with easy to use instructions and gives
you advice on what you are looking for.
So let’s say one of your keywords is
“Jet Charter – Anywhere, USA.”
● How do we use that to get traffic?
There are basically three ways to get
● Buy it
● Affiliates/Joint Ventures
Pay Per Click
● The first is to pay for it through advertising like
● Click here for more information about using
Google Adwords (http://bit.ly/xFiQH)
● This is a very good way to get targeted traffic to
your site if you use the right keywords.
You Need The Right Keywords
● If you use the right keywords, you will get customers
that are willing to buy your product.
● You want traffic but you want traffic that will buy your
● The free software Traffic Travis will help you to
identify these keywords.
● You need to do this.
● If you do not research your keywords, you will be
throwing away money.
● The next method of getting traffic is to your site is
through joint ventures or affiliate marketing.
● You can pay someone else a commission to bring
traffic to your site.
● Honestly I am not sure how this would work for a
charter company but it may be something you
should look into.
Search Engine Optimization
● The last step is SEO or search engine optimization.
● This is when you optimize your website so that when your
potential client types in the keywords he would use to find
your service; your website shows up close to the top of the
list for that keyword.
● The good thing is there is not likely to be a lot of competition
in the charter market for your keywords if you are targeting a
specific group of potential clients.
● This means with just some basic tweaks to your website, you
should be able to get to the top of the list.
How Are You Going To Optimize?
● You can pay someone to optimize your site if you
have the money.
● This would be a good option but don’t necessarily
use your web designer.
● You want to find someone that has had some
training in web optimization.
SEO For Free
● You can also make some smaller adjustment in
your site for free by using Traffic Travis.
● If you use this software, you can see how a certain
webpage is optimized for a certain keyword.
Let’s look at “Jet Charter –
● All you do is type that in and the website page’s
● It will then analyze the page based on that keyword
and tell you what you need to fix.