2. 1 2 3 4 SURVEYSAutomatic Surveys• Send warm surveys that have a higher chance of getting filled out becauseyouve already established a relationship with your guest.• On positive review, use the Philosophy of commitment and consistency to get a76% higher chance of having the customer go on to leave a higher Trip Advisorreview. 0% 76%
3. 1 2 3 4 SURVEYSAutomatic Surveys• Make the survey as simple as possible, pre-populate reviews with surveyinformation to ensure a higher degree of follow through with review, and withFacebook login to leave post on users wall.• Customizable questions to focus on things that matter to hoteliers, and yourHotel.• Immediate feedback to quickly take action.• Compare against your competition, and national averages.• Data to manage your progress.
4. 1 2 3 4 GUEST COMMUNICATIONGUEST COMMUNICATION
5. 1 2 3 4 GUEST COMMUNICATIONCustomer Service and Satisfaction• Reach the right customer with the right message at the right time using ourcustomized and segmented marketing campaign tool.• Send a Welcome email right after guest purchase, to capture their attentionand start the relationship on good standing.• Our No-Hands package will take all the thinking out of the process for you,including the hiring of a videographer to come to your hotel and film theappropriate staff person for a Warming, and engaging Welcome Video.• Data shows that the most anticipation and excitement about an upcomingholiday is the 2 weeks prior to the actual vacation. Send a timely reminderemail to your guests, giving them tips about whats happening in the area,in the hotel, what to bring, and general travel tips for traveling in Mexico.• Know exactly which email campaigns generate the most visits with real-timeresults and analytics.
6. 1 2 3 4GUEST RETENTION
7. 1 2 3 4 GUEST RETENTION Reviews and Online Reputation Management• GemmsGuestRetain allows you to monitor and respond to all of your guestreviews easily from a single dashboard. When guests leave a review on a sitelike Trip Advisor, the dashboard will bring in that review so you can quickly andeasily batch the responses in a single day.• On positive review, use the Philosophy of commitment and consistency to get a76% higher chance of having the customer go on to leave a higher Trip Advisorreview.
8. 1 2 3 4 GUEST RETENTION Reviews and Online Reputation Management• While negative reviews are inevitable, they are perceived even worse if theyare not accompanied by a response. Managing these responses through outall of the various review sites is hugely time consuming and manual. Managethis easily, or better yet, have our all in one package handle this for you. Onlinereviews are selling points to potential customers, and responding shows youare dedicated to providing the best service. Let GemmsGuestRetain servicemanage these reviews in a single location and to easily respond to them.• Build your reputation and make it even stronger by targeting your mostsupportive customers. Target them, and get them talking more about theirbrandswith our targeted and tracked automated emails.
9. 1 2 3 4GUEST RETENTION SERVICE
10. 1 2 3 4 GUEST RETENTION SERVICEGuest Retention Service• The easiest guests to bring to your hotel are the guests that have already beentoyour hotel. You already know they travel, they know you, and theyre going to beused to hearing from you.Keep track of their information, and send them timelyemails and remind them of some of the events that are going on inside the hotel,or around in the area. Get those repeat business customers coming back, toyour hotel with incentive deals, and offers that you have running.Keep track of metrics like:• Deal Conversion rates.• Lifetime value of a customer.• New Customer Acquisition Costs vs Retained Customer costs and referrals.• Open Rates.•Click Throughs to content.
11. 1 2 3 4 GUEST RETENTION SERVICEGuest Retention Service• Dont reactively manage your marketing, but doing what the competition does,keep lowering your rates. Thats a road to no where. Be proactive about yourmarketing, and focus on the guests that you have, and already have. Keep themcoming back with well designed, and managed automated news letters aboutwhat your hotel is doing. In 2005, the Guinness World Book of Records listed the Greatest Salesman ever, a car dealer who was averaging 6 new car sales a day. The average Less than 6 a month. How was he able to do this? Directly from him - his secret was by sending 12 pieces of mail, or emails a year and by doing so, was in those customers minds 12 times a year. He got them talking about him, remembering him, and coming back.
12. 1 2 3 4 GUEST RETENTION SERVICEGuest Retention Service• With Gemms all-inclusive package, let our social scientists manage thisprocess to ensure that our market knowledge is being used to the best of itsability.• Use our templates to manage your news letter services with a customized lookfor your hotel.• Get marketing tips and strategies to get higher open rates.• Let our staff manage this for you with our All Inclusive Package.