Slides for January 26, 2014 Community United Methodist Church Oakdale California
Jan. 26, 2014
One thing I ask from the
LORD, this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house
of the LORD all the days of
my life, to gaze on the beauty
of the LORD and to seek him
in his temple.
Alamo San Ramon Valley UMC Team to Haiti –
Warren McGuffin of Alamo – San Ramon Valley UMC
leads and serves with Brad Stribling, and Phil Bryson
and Steve Elliot, both of Livermore – Asbury UMC.
Warren McGuffin of Alamo - San Ramon Valley UMC
continues to serve in partnership with Haiti.
Viri Batiratu of Centennial UMC continues to serve in
partnership with Fiji.
• Elaine Matthews
• Carrie Davis
• Marguerite Lloyd
• Chris Iwahashi
UMVolunteers in Mission Team to UMCOR
West, Salt Lake City
Curious about our UMCommittee on Relief? Have you hoped for
a mission trip close to home? You’re invited to serve UMCOR
Depot West in Salt Lake City May 23-30, 2014.
The Conference UMW will sponsor a team to assemble kits
to be shipped around the world.
Two choices of housing: The Episcopal Center and First United
Methodist Church, allow team members to tailor their mission
For further information, contact Judy Church (209) 522-2565,
• Lunch with Friends at
12:30pm at the Oakdale City
More Upcoming Events
• Jan 30 – Praying in Community at 10:30am in the Chapel
• Feb 2 – Breakfast sponsored by Cub Scout Pack 43 at
8:00am in Johnston Hall
• Feb 3 – Trustee meeting at 7:00pm in the Chapel
• Feb 9 – UMM Breakfast at 7:00am in Johnston Hall
• Feb 13 – UMW Luncheon at 12:00pm
• Feb 15 – Valentine Theme Dinner at 5:00pm for HVAC
• Feb 16 – SPRC meeting at 10:30am in the Library
• Feb 20 – Finance meeting at 7:00pm in the Chapel