How succinctly do your actions, strategies and communications depict your intended corporate culture? How clear are your mission, vision and values? Are all members of your organization acting in accordance with your values? Do you monitor the impact your culture is having on your employees, customers and potential customers?
Your corporate culture is the foundation of your company - the message of who you are, what you stand for and what makes you unique from your competitors. Because of its significance, it is vital that your culture impacts its audience as intended.
This presentation will offer an increased understanding and awareness of:
- The importance of having a codified corporate culture;
- The significance of having business strategies that supports your corporate culture;
- The difference between an authentic culture and a marketing-based culture;
- How your corporate culture is perceived by others;
- The "unsaid rules" in your organization that are really formulating your corporate culture.