This is a technological world.
But what is technology?
“This generation of kids in our
schools is the first not to have a
choice about technology. Most of
us grew up in a time when
technology was an add on, and for
many of us, we still see it as a
choice, especially in education.”
bricks and mortars
students technology-infused worlds
Self 7. Integration
Esteem Where are you Internalization and
of new attitudes and
into everyday life.
2. Disbelief 6. Search for
Denial/minimization of the Meaning
change or event. Carries on The new situation
as before. becomes real.
3. Self-Doubt Questioning what
Reality bites – has happened
bringing and why?
4. Acceptance Dealing with new
1. Shock Letting go reality. Energy as
Numbness, immobilization. of old attitudes new attitudes and
Mismatch between and behaviors. behaviors are
expectation and reality. tested.
• The internal electronic mail is how you will be
informed of meetings, dates, news, and
anything related to the classroom or to
• Make sure to check it often (as soon as you
have your login and password).
• Access it at any computer in the teachers’ room
or at http://intramail.thomas.org.br
The EdTech team
• Ask questions
• Explore the possibilities offered
• Take initiative and ask for help
• Know your EdTech monitor
• Visit the MALL and MIMIO
• Share your work at ctjconnected
• Don’t miss the training sessions (MALL,
MIMIO, CTJCONNECTED, INTRAMAIL,
EDTECH FRIDAYS, EDTECH WEEK)
Thank you all
and have a great semester.
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.