EVALUATION COMENIUS MEETING IN MADEIRA
I Work sessions:
• The several working sessions were good and interesting.
• We got good help from the “helpers” in the computer room.
• This second introduction in Hot Potatoes let us see the different
• Focus on one method/ tool was smart.
-enough variation in the presentations of Hot Potatoes
They suited the aims of the project; the training on Hotpotatoes was very
a) sleeping accommodation:
Good with a good price.
c) excursions – visits:
d) time – timing:
maybe we lost too much time between the sessions
in general good
if not liked, it was due to personal taste
f) We felt very welcome. Friendly, taken care of. Great hospitality.
the use of Smartschool: good
the use of Smartschool: Not relevant in this meeting
III Suggestions for the next meetings:
• A short repetition of Hot Potatoes
• The platform; It´s learning. Our school can have presentation - a
session/one hour, less or more with Electronic Folders in use in our school.
Marit and Trude will have this presentation. And we need a room with
• More of the methods in Houthalen, the three different sheets.
• And the favourite methods of the school in Lisboa.
• …more free time to visit the town
• Presentation of the methods and of new methods
• Practical examples
• Try to combine the “Three colour method” with ICT
NOTE: The English school never sent their Evaluation form.