Be the first to like this
Presentation used in TechGig.com webinar
Social is the new way of doing Business. Social Media has opened up new ways of communicating with your friends, employees, customers and reach out to newer market. Social Business is impacting our life every day. It’s much more than a Facebook page. To become successful in today's world, an enterprise needs to be aware of both the Art & Science of Social Business.
In this Webinar, we would look at the extensive reach of Social media, how that is impacting an enterprise, what are the myths behind Social Media which sometimes discourages an enterprise in opening up to Social Media, how to develop a Social Strategy and what are the different tools that a developer should be aware of to become successful in this Social world.
Key Discussion Points:
1. Reach of Social Business
2. Myths around Social Business
3. Success & failure of brands in Social Media
4. What skills a developer should acquire to be a successful Social Media engineer
5. What should be the strategy to build a successful Social brand for an enterprise
Who should attend:
1. CIO, CTO, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief People Officer
2. VP Marketing, VP IT, VP HR
3. General Manager Marketing, General Manager IT, General Manager HR
4. Head Online business, Head Digital Business
5. Software Developer, Web developer, Project Lead, Project Manager