1. Prepared By :-Chamandeep Singh Sethi Batch :- D-05
2. My sincere and kind gratitude to our facultyMrs. Aikta for teaching us all the aspects ofaviation, without that we won’t be able tocomplete this assignment.
3. Boeing 747 Airbus A- 380
4. The Boeing is a wide-body commercial airliner and cargo transport aircraft. The 747, a four-engine jet, sets new standards for long-range comfort and technology.
5. The Boeing 747 is a wide-body commercial airliner and cargo transport aircraft, often referred by its original nickname, Jumbo Jet, or Queen of the Skies. It is among the worlds most recognizable aircraft, and was the first wide-body ever produced. The four-engine 747 uses a double deck configuration for part of its length. It is available in passenger, freighter and other versions. Boeing designed the 747s hump-like upper deck to serve as a first class lounge or extra seating,
6. Galley is also called the ‘Kitchen’ in some airlines. It is the hub on the aircraft from where all the food & beverages service for the passengers takes place.
7. First class seat can be transformed into full flat bedfor night sleep
8. Business class seats are 1 inch wider than economyclass and have extra leg space.
9. Every aircraft have maximum no of economyseating.
10. Medium sized compartment placed along sidewall/ceiling of the aircraft, fitted with the door, meant for storage of the carry-on baggage of the passenger during flight
11. Doors & windows used specially in case of emergency besides used as normal exits.
12. It is the worlds largest passenger airliner and, due to its size, many airports have had to expand their facilities to properly accommodate it. It is also important to note that Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 differ in their height too. There is a difference of about 4.7 meters between the heights of Airbus A380 and Boeing 747. Thus the Boeing 747 is a six-story construction whereas Airbus A380 is a 8-story construction.
13. The wing area of the Airbus A380 is much larger when compared to the wing area of Boeing 747. The Airbus is wider in its cabin than the Boeing. Hence comfort zone is larger in the Airbus A380 than in the Boeing 747.
14. Airbus used similar cockpit layouts, procedures and handling characteristic to those of other Airbus aircrafts, to reduce crew training costs. Airbus A- 380 features an improved glass cockpit.
15. Emergency exits and equipment are same in every aircraft.