Procedures performed on
• A procedure done to view the inside of the colon
• Performed by a doctor using a colonoscope that
injects carbon dioxide gas to aid in viewing.
• Used to diagnose polyps and colorectal cancer
• Procedure performed to crush gall stones
in the central bile duct
• Creating a passageway or opening
between two organs or vessels.
• A washing, especially of a hollow organ such as the
stomach or lower bowel, with repeated injections of
• Most often performed to remove wisdom
• Surgical repair of hernia, with reconstruction of
• A radiograph that shows the biting surfaces of the top and bottom
teeth on one film so that the dentist can detect cavities in between