Customer Acquisition: Growth marketing for startups
by Chris Schultz, Founder & Investor at Voodoo Ventures on Feb 21, 2013
- 10,414 views
Ready, set, launch! Were you thinking "if you build it they will come" would work? ...
Ready, set, launch! Were you thinking "if you build it they will come" would work?
This deck is a how-to guide for developing a customer acquisition for your startup. Customer acquisition marketing has become a hot topic with the expansion of "growth hacking" and Chris breaks down the lenses of how to develop your own strategy.
Topics covered include:
* The "field of dreams" misconception - if you build it they will come
* The Ravikant Thesis by Naval Ravikant - there are only three customer acquisition strategies that matter for startups, SEO, SEM & Viral - how to understand if they will work for you
* Understanding the basis of Growth Hacking by Thomas Knoll
* Devising strategies for inbound marketing channels
* User retention through drip marketing
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views