Ready, set, launch! Were you thinking "if you build it they will come" would work?
This deck is a how-to guide for developing a customer acquisition for your startup. Customer acquisition marketing has become a hot topic with the expansion of "growth hacking" and Chris breaks down the lenses of how to develop your own strategy.
Topics covered include:
* The "field of dreams" misconception - if you build it they will come
* The Ravikant Thesis by Naval Ravikant - there are only three customer acquisition strategies that matter for startups, SEO, SEM & Viral - how to understand if they will work for you
* Understanding the basis of Growth Hacking by Thomas Knoll
* Devising strategies for inbound marketing channels
* User retention through drip marketing
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.