1. GTCbio organizes conferences, workshops, training courses and tradeshows specifically for the biomedical and biopharmaceutical industries. GTCbio’s goal is to organize quality forums that facilitate the exchange of biopharmaceutical and biomedical intelligence between industry leaders, academic and government organizations, and the financial community.
2. Upcoming Conferences
3. GTCBio is proud to introduce our 7th Annual Cancer Drugs Research and Development Conference to be held in San Diego, CA at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla on January 28-29, 2010. We will provide you with an update on Cancer Drugs currently in development through clinical trials. A look at novel compounds and emerging targets will prime you with an accurate future outlook on cancer drugs. The sessions will cover the following: Session I: Targeting Session II: Monoclonal Antibodies Session III: Challenges of Modern Cancer Drugs Session IV: Novel Approaches and Emerging Targets Session V: Cancer Drugs in Clinical Trials Register Today! https://gtcbio.com/userpart/user_registration.aspx?Str=169
4. Speakers Include: “Pharmacokinetics Of Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor GDC-0449 In Patients With Refractory Or Untreatable Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Solid Tumors: The Role Of Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein Protein Binding” Richard A. Graham, Clinical Pharmacologist, Genentech, Inc. “ The Discovery and Early Development of AZD7762, an Inhibitor of Checkpoint Kinases” Sonya Zabludoff, Ph.D., Associate Director, Cancer Bioscience, AstraZeneca R&D Boston “ De Novo Design of Potent BCL-xl Inhibitors by Scaffold Hopping and Data Mining” Hongmao Sun, Senior Principal Scientist, Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. See a full agenda at http://gtcbio.com/conferenceDetails.aspx?id=171 Featured Speaker Elizabeth Stafford, Ph.D, Scientific Reviewer, FDA/CDRH/OIVD
5. GTCBio is proud to introduce our The 8th Cytokines & Inflammation Conference to be held in San Diego, CA at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla on January 28-29, 2010. The conference will cover important fundamental aspects of cytokines` and inflammation`s role in drug discovery and development, including new and current drugs and technologies, progress of potential therapies in pre-clinical and clinical trials, and new industry research and development. The sessions will cover the following: Session I - Cytokines Signaling & Regulation Session II - Therapeutic Applications of Cytokines Session III - Cytokines & Diseases Session IV - Inflammation & Cancer Session V - Technological Developments in Cytokines Register Today! https://gtcbio.com/userpart/user_registration.aspx?Str=171
6. Speakers Include: “Enhancement of HCV Cell Culture by Evading Interferon” Deborah R. Taylor, Senior Investigator, CBER FDA “Mobilization of Normal and Leukemia Stem Cells” John F. DiPersio, M.D., Ph.D., Chief, Division of Oncology Deputy Director, Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center Professor of Medicine, Pathology & Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine “IL-17 Ligand And Receptor Family Members In Asthma” Alison Budelsky, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Amgen, Inc. See a full agenda at http://gtcbio.com/conferenceDetails.aspx?id=171 Keynote Speaker “Alarmins are Alarming” Joost Oppenheim, Chief, NIH, NCI Keynote Speaker Jose-Carlos Gutierrez-Ramos Senior VP & Head of the Immuno-Inflammation Center of Excellence for Drug Discovery GlaxoSmithKline
7. GTCbio’s Upcoming 2010 Conferences GTCBio is proud to introduce our Challenges in Global Clinical Trials Conference to be held in San Diego, CA at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla on January 28-29, 2010. Participants will have the opportunity to share their experience and knowledge, and explore the range of hurdles and troublesome issues that contribute to many of the challenges we face in clinical drug development today. The conference is the perfect place to discuss the risks, problems and constraints the current economic environment has had on their clinical drug development programs, and what it takes to conduct clinical trials today. The sessions will cover the following: Session I: Clinical Trials and the New Environment Session II: Essential Innovation for the Acceleration of Clinical Trials Session III: Designing Trials to Optimize Site Selection & Patient Recruitment Session IV: Outsourcing Issues and Solutions for Clinical Trials Session V: The Unique Needs of Pediatric Clinical Trials Two Highly Specialized Roundtable Discussions ! Register Today! https://gtcbio.com/userpart/user_registration.aspx?Str=170
8. GTCbio’s Upcoming 2010 Conferences Speakers Include: “Clinical Development in Asia Pacific and Japan ” Dr. Rolf Schrmann, Vice-President, Head, Global Clinical Development TA Women's Healthcare, Bayer Schering Pharma AG “ Drug Access in Clinical Research: One Subject, So Many Interpretations, One Goal - To Improve the Patient's Quality Of Life” Fernando Alfieri Jr., Research and Development Regional Medical Director, Wyeth “ A Proactive Approach to Contracting with Specialty Laboratories” Marion H. Müller-Baer, Manager, Contracts and Outsourcing, Pfizer Inc. See a full agenda at http://gtcbio.com/conferenceDetails.aspx?id=170 Keynote Speaker James Kirwin, Associate Vice President, Global Clinical Operations Wyeth Featured Speaker Larry Blankstein Senior Director, Clinical Research Genzyme
9. Sponsorships GTCbio conferences focus on specific topics and bring together high-level industry participants, academics and government representatives. These conferences are highly targeted and offer more intimate and networking-oriented environment than large industry tradeshows. It is much easier to establish business relationships in a focused conference setting. Maximizing Exhibitor ROI! Focus on Networking! For more information, customized packages, multi-conference sponsorship packages, networking opportunities, please contact: Josette Barba 626-256-6405 x 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.