The Power of LinkedIn MarketingPresentation Transcript
LinkedIn MarketingFive Ways You Can GetBig Value From LinkedInChristopher Ryancryan@fusionmarketingpartners.com
The Pull Marketing Mix• Social media is a key component of a viablepull marketing mix and should be part of mostcompanies’ go-to-market strategy.• The first and most important social media toolfor B2B marketers is LinkedIn marketing.
• FMP owes several of our client relationships totheir relationship with us on LinkedIn.• LinkedIn is a great tool for driving revenuethrough client and prospect relationships.• Deals generated through LinkedIn often closefaster with less price resistance.1. Drive Revenue
2. Become Better Known• Assuming you post interesting thoughts andcontent, some of your musings will be sharedor commented upon by your contacts. Youmight even go viral.• This enhanced exposure can only help youwhen it comes to boosting the levels ofmarketplace exposure.
• The best way to use LinkedIn to establishbrand authority is to consistently postupdates that reinforce your area of expertiseand differentiation.• For example, share your blogposts, articles, white papers, etc., pluscomment and share others’ updates that arerelated to your key messages.3. Establish Brand Authority
4. Keep In Touch• LinkedIn is a great platform to let yourbusiness contacts know what you are up towithout one-to-one communication.• Contacts you haven’t talked to in years maycontact you about your products or servicesafter seeing your LinkedIn updates.
5. Stay Top of Mind• Being known is often more important than salesacumen when it comes to driving revenue.• Wikipedia’s definition of Top of mind awareness(TOMA): "The first brand that comes to mind when acustomer is asked an unprompted question about acategory.”• When the user of your product or service isresearching or evaluating purchase options, you wantto be the company name that pops into his/her mind.• Market awareness can help you compete with largecompetitors.
About Fusion Marketing PartnersChristopher Ryan, CEOWe Do This:Brand building/messagingWebsite optimizationContent creationLead generationYou Get This:Much greater levels of awarenessHigher quantities of qualified leadsAbility to generate faster revenueLots more information at:http://FusionMarketingPartners.com/http://Greatb2BMarketing.com (blog)firstname.lastname@example.org