1. Why you need to Invest near Bengaluru (Bangalore) Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. Bangalore is nicknamed the Garden City for its gardens and parks and was once called a pensioners paradise. There are more than 10,000 software companies are located in Bangalore. Bangalore - Investment Hub Bangalore possesses much of the attraction of other cities in India for the BPO sector; talented resources, good educational institutions, a large English speaking population, and technological prowess. However, it is a proactive state government that makes constant efforts to facilitate new investments, which gives Bangalore an edge over other Indian cities. Why Bangalore? There are a number of reasons why Bangalore attracts a large number of ITES and BPO customers. Moderate climate, good labor relations, excellent education and research institutions, good telecom connectivity, advanced infrastructure, better state policy and investor perception are just some of these reasons. An Investor Investing in Bangalore can have the following advantages: 1. The city is known for its good law and order situation. 2. The state government has significantly simplified the investment procedures. 3. The city has one of the best telecom infrastructure facilities in the country. 4. It is one of the fastest growing and biggest consumer markets in India. 5. The city is home of some of the leading electronic, biotech and heavy machinery companies. 6. Bangalore also has good social and educational facilities. The city also boasts of world class health facilities with several state-of the art hospitals. 7. Basic infrastructure, like land, power, water, is freely available and in plenty. 8. Bangalore also houses some of the best research and development centers in India. 9. The city provides for good, harmonious and peaceful industrial relationships and encourages healthy competition. 10. And last but not the least, a good administrative set up. 11. Land rates are increasing very fast in and around the Bangalore City. It may become double in 4 to 5 years.Sr. Particulars DetailsNo.1 Contact Details Kishore Editor DeveloperIQ Bangalore2 Proposal Type Aggregation land3 Property Owned By Kishore4 City 140 KM from Bangalore International Air port5 Village Thimira Kunta Palli6 Location Near Karnataka Border7 Nearby Landmark Near Kadiri (Town)8 Imp. Distances 140 KM from Bangalore International Air
2. (Airport/Station/City Centre) port9 Google / Wikimapia Link (If Available) http://maps.google.com/maps/ms? msid=214052513103791256454.0004af7e010 c6db581e6a&msa=0&ll=13.940804,77.99407 8&spn=0.00125,0.00172510 Land / Plot Size (In Acres/Sq. Mt.) 30 Acres11 Why It is a good Investment 1) Up to 100 Kilometers 6 line road is available. 2) No pollution. It is very Green environment 3) Good water resources is available 4) Cheap labor is available. 5) It is near to Garden City and silicon city of India 6) Documents are clean and no third party is involved. It is my own property and no legal issues. These are the some of the crops which we will grow in my field. Figure-1: Groundnut Field Figure-2: Groundnut Field
3. Figure-3: SunFlower FieldFigure-4: Corn Field
4. Figure-5: Jowar FieldFigure-6: Ragi Field
5. Apart from these crops we also grow Horsegram, Coriander, wheat, Chillies, Onion,Sugarcane, and other vegitables.