1. CAMBERWELL ROW Capital Growth – Camberwellprojected to experience robust growth inprices as a result of the ongoing upgrading of the suburb and its closeproximity to Central London. Gentrification – an increasing number of affluent cityworkers and their families are moving into the area. Value – attractive price point (<£400psf) versus Comparable propertiesin adjacent suburbs. Location – One of the closest inner city suburbs to Central London (4miles or 5 minutes by tube.
2. Strong Income Yields - underpinned by presence of a number of largeemployer.THE LOCATIONCamberwell is an inner city suburb of London that is just 4 miles from theWest End and 3.5 miles from the City. The district and surrounding areasare becoming increasingly popular because property prices are far moreaffordable than nearby areas of south London. Oval Underground Station and Denmark Hill Overground Station areboth only a 12 minute walk from thedevelopment or a 5 minute bus journey away. Camberwell already has anexcellent selection of schools and secondary education services includingthe highly regarded King’s College Teaching Hospital and theCamberWellCollege of Arts. This area has the hallmarks of a location highly likely to experiencegentrification in coming years.THE PROPERTY 24 bespoke apartments that have been designed to a high standard withunique features and finishes throughout. High specification and intelligentdesign, ranging from porcelain floors in the bathrooms to electric underfloorheating. Tesco has bought the leasehold interest of the retail space on theground floor of the development. Tesco is one of the largest retailers andtheir presence will improve the retail offering of the area.
3. THE APARTMENTSA select development of 24 private 1 and 2 bedapartments. 4 x 1 Beds 555 sqft - from GBP £245,000 20 x 2 Beds 749 - 832 sqft - from GBP £295,00
4. RENTAL MARKET There is a robust rental market in Camberwell. Many people renting inthe area will work or study at the Kings College Hospital located inDenmark Hill. Also because of the good public transport system there are many young professionals living in the area who work in central London. Gross Rental yields projected to be between 5.2% –5.6%.FINANCING Up to 70% LTV (subject to status) available from a range of banks.Rates from 3.5% for loan term of 25 years. Assistance from CompleteFinance Ltd available.AQUISITION COSTS Stamp Duty 3% under £500,000. Purchaser’s legal costs estimated tobe £1,500 for purchases under £500,000PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Complete Ltd in conjunction with its UK partner will provide a fullservice. Our UK partner is experienced in managing investment property inthe UK on behalf of international investors, with over 200 unitsunder management. Complete Ltd will manage the whole property on your behalf - collectrent, liaise with the tenant, source new tenants, secure insurance policy andassist with the onsale of your unit should you wish to sell.
5. PURCHASE PROCESS Reservation form and IPG Client Fee (HKD 25,000) 10% deposit upon signing the Sale & Purchase Agreement (within 14 days from receipt). 90% remaining balance payable on completion, estimated January 201Celina RojasDIRECTORCRrentahomecelinarojasrentahome@gmail.com