2. • He was born the 1st of March, 1994 in Ontario (Canada). His mother was 18 years old when she became pregnant. She raised her son with the help of her parents. She worked in several low-paying office jobs.• During his childhood, he was interested in hockey, soccer, and chess. He often kept his musical aspirations to himself.• As he grew up, he taught himself to play de piano, drums, guitar and trumpet.• His family started to upload his videos on Youtube.
3. • He was discovered by accident by a producer.• His first single was released in 2009.• A 3-D film about his life was done in February, 2011• He appeared in the magazine Forbes in number 2 of best-paid celebrities under 30.• WHO IS HE?
4. • She was born the 9th of February, 1977.• She is an only child, but she has 8 half-brothers• She went to a Catholic school.• She emerged in the music scene of her country in early 1990s. She began performing in school, demonstrating her vocal ability with rock and roll.• Her first two albums were produced locally. Then she produced her own albums.
5. • Her next albums sold over 13 million copies around the world.• She founded a NGO in 1995 to help poor children in her country.• She sang the official 2010 Fifa World Cup• WHO IS SHE?
6. • He was born the 2nd of May, 1975.• He is the son of a hairdresser and a kitchen fitter.• His grandfather was Jewish.• He signed a professional contract with 17 years old.• He made his debut as an international player in 1996, at the age of 21.• He was made captain of his team from 2000 to 2006.• In 2004 he was the highest-paid footballer in the world.• He was the first footballer in his country who played 100 Champions League matches.
7. • His parents were fanatical Manchester United supporters.• He played for a local youth team called the Ridgeway Rovers – coached by his father.• He made his first appearance for the United’s first team in 1992.• He made his UEFA Champions League debut, scoring a goal in a 4–0 victory at home to Galatasaray.• WHO IS HE?
8. • He was born the 4th of August, 1961 in Honolulú.• He studied in Harvard University.• He worked as a civil right lawyer and taught constitutional law at the University.• He won the Nobel Prize in 2009.• His mother was born in Illinois, but his father was born in Kenya.• His parents got divorced in 1964.• Her mother and he moved to Jakarta with his mother’s boyfriend.• His father died in a car accident in 1982.
9. • His mother died of cancer in 1995.• He was selected to the Illinois Senate in 1996.• He announced his presidential candidacy in Springfield, Illinois in 2007.• WHO IS HE?
10. • She was Born the 25th of October, 1984 in Santa Barbara, California.• She was raised by Christian pastor parents,.• She grew up listening to only gospel music and sang in her local church as a child.• She published three albums with few success.• After signing with Capitol Music Group in 2007, her fourth record label in seven years, she changed the stage name .• In 2009, Billboard magazine ranked her as the 51st artist of the 2000s.
11. • She released her first live album, MTV Unplugged in 2009.• Her third studio album Teenage Dream was released in August 2010 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.• WHO IS SHE?
12. • She was born the 28th of March, 1986 in New York City.• She primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York Universitys Tisch School of the Arts.• She began performing in the rock music scene of Manhattans Lower East Side, and was signed with Streamline Records by the end of 2007.• During her employment as a songwriter for the record company, her vocal abilities captured the attention of recording artist Akon
13. • She came to prominence after the release of her debut album The Fame (2008), which was a critical and commercial success.• Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.• WHO IS SHE?
14. • He was born the 3rd of July, 1987.• He has one younger brother and two older sisters.• He was the youngest person who won a prize in his job.• When he was a child, his three heroes were “The Three Michaels”.• When he was a child, he wanted to be a singer.• He started his career in 1995.• In 2004, he won his first championship in his country.• He was the youngest person who won two consecutive world championships• WHO IS HE?
15. • He was born in San Francisco on the 24th of February, 1955.• His parents were university students when he was born.• His mother was American but his farther was Syrian. However, he was adopted when he was born.• His adoptive father was a machinist for a company that made lasers.He taught his son rudimentary electronics and how to work with his hands.• His mother was an accountant and taught him to read before he went to school.
16. • He enrolled at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. However he left university after only one semester.• He continued auditing classes at Reed, while sleeping on the floor in friends rooms, returning Coke bottles for food money, and getting weekly free meals at the local Hare Krishna temple.• He travelled to India with a friend looking for spiritual enlightenment.• He formed a company with two friends in his garage in 1976.• In 1985 he was fired from his own company.• Some years later, he came back to the company and earn $1.• WHO IS HE?