2. They started having dogs as pets
approximately ten thousand years ago
when the cavemen were around on earth.
When did they use dogs for
3. The original name of the breed was
“Shetland Collie”, but this caused
controversy among Rough Collie breeders
at the time, so the breed’s name was
changed to Shetland Sheepdog.
What they use to be called?
4. Dogs need to be good at sense of smell
and hearing because their eyesight is not
good as humans.
What are they good at?
5. Shetland Sheepdogs have been around
How long have they been
6. The Shetland Sheepdog often known as
the Sheltie, it is a breed of herding
What are sheepdogs known as?
7. Small dogs live for about 10 years but big
dogs live longer than 10 years.
How long do they live for?