▪ Good command of English
- both spoken and written
- accent, grammar, diction,
▪ Applications of teaching
- use appropriate strategies
- be aware of student’s
level and interest
▪ Pride in Teaching
▪ Be Sincere in Class with your students
- Be energetic and active for each
- Always be aware of the fact: English
is a foreign language for your
▪ Be a Life- long Learner
▪ Love your students and Have Fun
▪ A happy teacher makes the
student happy, too.
▪ A patient teacher makes the
▪ A funny teacher makes the student interested
in learning more.
▪ A good teacher makes the student feel he
learns something more than knowledge.
▪ An efficient teacher makes the student enroll
again and again.
1. Who was your favorite teacher at
2. Who was your worst teacher at school?
3. What kind of teacher do you want to be?
4. What do you need to prepare, or what
kind of efforts will you make to become
like your dream teacher?