2. I currently work hereSterlington Elementary School
3. Or even here!
4. I would like to work for you
5. I can speak English, Spanish, andAmerican Sign LanguageThis enables me to take on amore diverse clientele
6. I have the ability to read and writephonetic transcriptions
7. From the age of birth
8. Through late adulthood
9. I can take this…
10. And turn it into this!
11. At ULM, I earned my B.S. and M.S. inSpeech-Language Pathology
12. During college, I put in many hours asan intern at ULM’s Kitty DeGreeSpeech and Hearing Center
13. I worked a part-timejob before and duringcollege for CenturyLink
14. The skills I obtained from CenturyLink:Excellent communicationAnd Patience!Multitasking: Using many programs at once,including Microsoft office
15. Thank you for your time!View more about me via:www.linkedin.com/in/cricketcollinsworthhttp://www.facebook.com/cricketlaynehttps://twitter.com/futureULM_SLPPresentations I’ve Created:http://www.slideshare.net/cricketlayne/hearing-health-21857921?utm_source=slideshow03&utm_medium=ssemail&utm_campaign=share_slideshowhttp://firstname.lastname@example.org