Textiles Industry in India
Representing the rich Culture , Tradition
Economic Prosperity of India
A SWOT Analysis
By: Priyanshu Shrivastava
Resource : www.india-crafts.com
Strengths of Indian Textiles Industry
• Indian Textile Industry is an Independent Self-Reliant industry.
• Abundant Raw Material availability that helps industry to control costs and
reduces the lead-time across the operation.
• Availability of Low Cost and Skilled Manpower provides competitive
advantage to industry.
• Availability of large varieties of cotton fiber and has a fast growing
synthetic fiber industry.
• India has great advantage in Spinning Sector and has a presence in all
process of operation and value chain. Continue.....
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.