Republic of Turkey
• President of The Republic
• Prime Minister
• Council of Ministers (20)
Turquía es un país laico y democrático.
4. Republic of Turkey
• The first president of
Turkey is Mustafa
• From 1923, Turkey is
• Every 4 years,
election is held.
5. Atatürk’s grave is ANITKABİR.
6. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
President of Republic
7. Ministry of Education
- Kindergarten (3-4-5-6 años)
- Primary and elementary school (7-14 años)
- Secondary school ( high school) (15- 18 años)
- University ( 18- … años)
9. Which one is the Turkish Flag?
10. Turkish Flag
11. Language- Turkish
• Turkish is a member of the Turkic, or Western,
subgroup of the Oghuz languages,
• Turkish is a language spoken as a native language by
over 83 million people worldwide.
• The basic word order of Turkish is subject–object–
• Modern standard Turkish is based on the dialect of
12. The climate of Turkey is temperate. Turkey
functions as a bridge to connect Asia and Europe.
Our border neighbours are Bulgaria, Greece, Syria,
Iraq, Armenia and Georgia. In Turkey we live
different climates. The seas surround three sides
of the country. They are Aegean Sea,
Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea.