1. Freedom from Procurement Taxes: Independence Day 410.20.2005 th July CloudCamp.. Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!
2. Outsourcing 2
3. The High President Whitmore: this come from? How do you get Julius Levinson: 3
4. Outsourcing Contracts as CDOs Tariq Rashid, Lead Architect at Home Office: package up a huge range of functions into one contract the risk becomes 4
5. Software in the 20th Century 5
6. Software in the 21st Century 6
7. The Developer Strikes Back 7
8. The End of Purchasing First all required money. To get anything done, then, developers needed someone to write checks for the tools they needed to build. That meant either raising the capital to buy the necessary pieces, or more often requesting that an employer or other third party purchase them New Kingmakers 8