Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion's paws,And make the earth devour her own sweet brood; http://www.flickr.com/photos/22244945@N00/3278869535/
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood;http://www.flickr.com/photos/99027078@N00/350673406/
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets, And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time, To the wide world and all her fading sweets; But I forbid thee one most heinous crime: This will be the spoken quatrain. I don’t want to stray to far from the theme of the progression of the colck background that I have created so far.http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevendepolo/3015116374/sizes/z/in/photostream/
O, carve not with thy hours my love's fair brow,Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen; http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgarciasuarez74/579918429/sizes/l/in/photostream/http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=737&tbs=sur:fm&tbm=isch&tbnid=b_u7ma52HrZloM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fotopedia.com/items/flickr-2657548010&docid=u_MYqg09rwcAYM&imgurl=http://images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-2657548010-hd.jpg&w=739&h=1080&ei=7i8zT77tFIGQgwe_g5T1AQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=183&vpy=195&dur=1166&hovh=272&hovw=186&tx=89&ty=152&sig=108481141919625895050&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=163&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0Old: http://www.flickr.com/photos/oli-gill/4713282292/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Him in thy course untainted do allow For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.http://www.flickr.com/photos/davefayram/4638156420/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Yet, do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,My love shall in my verse ever live young.http://www.fotopedia.com/items/flickr-4078561299The digital clock here is to show the progression from hour glass to digital clock to symbolically go through time.
2. Devouring Time, Blunt thou the lion’s paws,And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
3. Pluck the And burn keen theteeth from long-livedthe fierce phoenix tigers in her jaws, blood;
4. Make glad and sorrySeasons as thoufleets, And do whateer Thou wilt, swift-footed Time,To the wide world andall her fadingsweets; But I forbid thee one most heinous crime:
5. O, carve not with thy hours myloves fair brow, Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen;
6. Him in thy courseuntainteddoallow For beautys pattern to succeeding men.
7. Yet, do thy worst, old Time:despite thy wrong, My love shall in my verse ever live young.
8. Works citedSlide one credit swimparallelhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/swimparallel/3391592144/sizes/l/in/photostream/Slide two credit 22244945@N00http://www.flickr.com/photos/22244945@N00/3278869535/Slide 3 credit gingertammycathttp://www.flickr.com/photos/99027078@N00/350673406/Slide 4 credit stevendepolohttp://www.flickr.com/photos/stevendepolo/3015116374/sizes/z/in/photostream/
9. Slide 5 credit: McCartney young by slagheaphttp://www.fotopedia.com/items/flickr-2657548010McCartney old by oliver.gillhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/oli-gill/4713282292/sizes/l/in/photostream/Clock by rgarciasuarez74http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgarciasuarez74/579918429/sizes/l/in/photostream/Slide 6 credit DaveFayramhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/davefayram/4638156420/sizes/l/in/photostream/Silde 7 credit by Katchooohttp://www.fotopedia.com/items/flickr-4078561299