1. PROCESS OF ELECTING OUR STUDENT’S REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE SCHOOL COUNCIL ATALÍA SCHOOL, 2010-2011
2. We started by doing an in-depth reading of current legislation .
3. We then published the lists of all the people who would take part in the draw for the electoral board , celebrated on the 12/11/2010
4. Teachers planned the steps of the electoral process in order to inform the students in the third cycle.
5. Students were informed of the process 25/11/2010
6. It was a very interesting day. 25/11/10
7. We met to do the draw for the members of the electoral board, who are: The headteacher. 1 Representative of parents. 1 Representative of teachers. 1 Representative of admin staff. 1 Representative of students. And the school treasurer.
8. The draw was done 26/11/10
9. The names were written down. 26/11/10
10. The integral parts of the three sectors of the school community, chosen in the draw,met to constitute the electoral board. 29/11/2010
11. The document establishing the electoral board was signed . 29/11/2010
12. Spokes people were nominated 14/12/2010
13. The candidates and their team drafted their electoral programme.
14. The spaces for electoral propaganda were designated
15. Some of the candidates.
16. The elections day: 22/12/2010
17. The citizen card was compulsory showing to be able to vote.