Me and Coca
• Music-drinking from the bottle tinie tempeh during the advert.
• Introduction- Minions sing,cheer and dance happily.
• Minion Phil- guys guys guys! Look over there!*he points to a stage and the other
minions gasp in delight.*
• Minion Tim- what is it! *he snaps in a tantrum*
• Minion Stuart-hmm guys I suggest it may be a Coca Cola… *he looks up, thinking
deeply, while the minions all clap their hands and cheer!*
• Minion Jorge- what what what? Drinks? Yes please! *they rush to the stage
• All Minions- yay coca coca coca colaaaaaaa! *they laugh and grab a bottle each,
carnival music starts to play, steel drums and everyone is laughing and dancing*
• And now, come and celebrate with us, Coca Cola are giving free large minion toys
to 10 lucky people! All you have to do is find a mini minion in a pack! Good luck
• Terms and conditions apply.
• Ending- *you hear 2 bottles collide and 2 people say “cheers!”
• Courtney- explains and expands on her
billboard. What its about, how she
made it and what does it contain.
• Jordane- expands on target audience
and what it contains.
• Karina- explains the radio script and the
combination of Despicable Me and Coca
Why we picked minions
To combine minions and
coca cola because we
think it’s a fun way of
bringing families and
children into our target
market. We think it a
brilliant idea because
they are well known
and they appeal to