View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
30 hours of Experience
● I have had two jobs in my life.
● I worked at Wendy's for five months, and I had
about 30 hours each month.
● Now I'm currently working at McDonalds and I get
30 plus hours a week.
Duties and tasks
● When I worked at Wendy's I started out on the grill.
The grill you had to cook the burgers and chicken. It
was also your job to sweep the floor when asked to.
I got trained on fries and I did that a lot it was your
duty to make fries, chicken strips and chicken
nuggets. It was also your job to make frosty's as well
Duties and task
● When I first started at McDonalds my Job was to do
grills which is cooking meet, chicken and fish. Then
I got promoted to wrapping the burgers and put the
meet on. Now I'm currently running the kitchen
most days, and on the path to becoming a crew
● I have notice that I have gotten more leadership
skills from working at McDonalds and it is easier for
me to communicate with people. I have also learned
a lot about cleaning, keeping my station neat and
tidy. At McDonalds they teach you lots about food
safe and cross contamination and how to prevent it.
● For both jobs I researched the company and studied
my resume so I was prepared for what ever
questions I was going to get asked. I made sure that
I could answer any question about my resume and
the company so I could get the best result.
● I have learned at McDonalds that the crew is a team
and if you have one person who is less skilled then
the other it will drag the team down. The managers
also will correct mistakes in the kitchen even if your
not a part of it.