1. IILM ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING JAIPUR APPLEShweta CorneliousPGDM 12-14
3. Apple Incorporation
4. HistoryJobs and Steve Wozniak met in 1971, when theirmutual friend, Bill Fernandez, introduced 21-year-old Wozniak to 16-year-old Jobs. Jobs was assigned Atari to create a circuit boardfor the arcade video game Breakout.Wozniak had designed a low-cost digital "bluebox" to generate the necessary tones tomanipulate the telephone network, allowing freelong-distance calls.
5. Apple was established on April 1, 1976 by SteveJobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to sellthe Apple I personal computer kit.
6. Mission Apple is committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals andconsumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings.
7. VisionTo make a contribution to the world by making tools for the mind that advance humankind.
8. Products and ServicesCompany makes hardware and as well as software.• Mac family - Mac book, Mac Pro, Mac mini etc• iPod• iPhone• iPad• iCloud• Apple TV• Computer accessories
9. Facts and FiguresIn its fiscal year ending in September 2011, Apple Inc.hit new heights financially with $108 billion inrevenues (increased significantly from $65 billion in2010) and nearly $82 billion in cash reserves. Appleachieved these results while losing market share incertain product categories.
10. On August 20, 2012 Apple closed at a record shareprice of $665.15,With 936,596,000 outstanding shares(as of June 30, 2012), it had a market capitalization of$622.98 billion. This is the highest nominal marketcapitalization ever reached by a publicly tradedcompany and surpasses a record set by Microsoft in1999.The company had 60,400 permanent full-timeemployees and 2,900 temporary full-time employeesworldwide.
11. It is the largest publicly traded company in the worldby market capitalization.The company is the largest technology company in theworld by revenue and profit, more than Google andMicrosoft combined.Apple has 364 retail stores in thirteen countries as wellas an online store, Apple Store.Theres now 315 million iOS devices out in themarketplace in the market overall.
12. Apple Won Over Jury in Samsung Patent Dispute,Awarded $1.05 Billion in Damages.