4. Brief History • Graduated Georgia Institute of Technology - B.S. in Computer Science • Worked for 2 years in Osaka as System Engineer • Entered NAIST in 2010, currently 1st-year PhD student
5. Research • Coreference Resolution • now focusing more on acquiring useful knowledge base • Of course, I used / am using Python
6. AsideI DO like Python, but.... I also want to use some otherlanguages, too
7. TopicToday Im going to talk about ... • NLTK - what its useful for and not • NLP - a little bit • Some tricks and tips - Useful???
8. The first thing I wantto say is:
9. Buy the book!
10. ... if you want to useNLTK
11. Why use NLTK? • Lots of useful classes • Basic NLP functionality • Python
12. But • Specific tasks may be better served by a different library
13. (Demonstration of some NTLKfunctionality)デモの資料はhttps://github.com/tokyo-scipy/archive/treで見れます。