1. Mrs. Goldberg’sOpening Day Announcements
2. Mrs. Goldberg’sOpening Day AnnouncementsChecking out books occurs during the last 15 minutes of classon the 5th floor by my desk.If you want to check out the books on this floor in Ms.Kover’s area, ask me. Please be extremely careful not todisturb her class.
3. You can check out a book for 2 weeks. You then have 2weeks to return it or let me know to renew it on your record.
4. The bathroom is located in the Lower Middle School area bythe double doors. You do not need my permission to go.Just quietly excuse yourself and wave to me as you leave.
5. Starting the next cycle, you will be able to come to the libraryduring your snack time on certain days. Your homeroomteachers will let you know the days.If you come to the library during snack, please say hello tome so I know you’re in the library. This is a safety issue incase of a fire, etc.
6. What Can You Say in 6 Words?
7. Can you tell a story?
8. One boy. One summer. Brokenhearted.
9. Complete a journal entry?
10. Letting go of parents, being myself.
11. September, please be good to me.
12. The Goldberg Two are now Three.
13. Can you capture the essence of a book in six words?
14. Boy accepts destiny and runs away.
15. Mom knows 23 words. One’s soof.
16. Volunteered for sister’s place. Big mistake.
17. Hurry, Miranda.This note may kill.
18. Library ChallengeTry to capture a book you like in as few words as possible.Start by trying to capture it in two sentences, then reduce.At the end of class, I’ll collect your work and make it into agame for next class.