How to Send an EmailNewsletter People LoveTop 5 Secrets to CreateAttention - Grabbing ContentMake your email newslettera gift your suscriber can’twait to unwrap! Picture by: The Eggplant
Why Send an Email Newsletter?According to the 2012 Return Path Email IntelligenceReport People Enjoy Email Newsletters: Consumers want and continue to sign up for email offers and mailing lists. 29% of the email that reaches a user’s inbox are newsletters. User’s inboxes receive more newsletters than person-to-person emails. Email marketing continues to provide the highest ROI. Email generates $40.56 per dollar spent vs. 2nd place search at $22.24 per dollar spent.
Top 5 Secrets: Headline Perspective Presentation Topic Visual
1. Outstanding Subject Line Your Subject Line is your headline. It should be an overview of what is contained in your content. It must prompt readers to open your email and read what’s inside. You needs to immediatly grab the attention and interest of subscribers.Here are 2 good examples from in my inbox. Note how much you reallywant to learn more after reading them.- Dont Waste Your Time and Money on Email Marketing- How We Boosted Our Email List by 50%...
2. Answer “What’s In It For Me”Write from the reader’s point ofview. Provide content that helps your subscriber improve and succeed in life. Present information as though you are having a conversation. Avoid talking about yourself, your business and your products / services. Conclude with a question to encourage your subscribers to respond.
3. Use an Easy to FollowPresentation of Your Content How-to Articles Video Interviews Review Software | Products | Services Resources Top 10 Lists Demonstration Screen Casts
4. Find Interesting Topics Read blogs in your field, including the comments. Review current events and discuss how they relate to your industry. Ask subscribers to submit questions and raise problems they’re facing. Use a tool like Bottlenose or Topsy to see popular, trending topics in social media. Check out Quora for fascinating Q&A ideas.
5. Include Visual Content 55% of consumers state they turn on the images in the emails they receive. Relevancy Group Visual content drives engagement. Hubspot Use Photos, Images, Infographics, Video, Graphs or Drawings in your message. You can create your own visual content. Use Creative Commons to find work in the public domain you can use. Buy content at iStockphoto or Flickr.
A Final Personal Secret toNewsletter Success Make sure your content helps and is interesting to YOU! Get excited for what you learn and share in your newsletter. When you love your content - it guarantees your subscribers will find it valuable, interesting and engaging too.
Consistently deliver an email newsletter withvaluable fresh content to your subscribers andyou will increase your business’ profits.I’ve shared my top tactics to create an emailnewsletter your subscribers can’t wait toreceive, I would be interested to hear your topnewsletter secrets too. Reply with yourcomments.
Thank you for watching.Created by: Abbie Drewhttp://www.demc.com