1. O n th e 28th of Ju ly 1 948 Lond on h os te d th e ir firs t O lym p ic gam e s .To h e lp th is O lym p ic Valu e swe re p u t in p lace not only toap p ly to th e O lym p ics b u t ine ve ryd ay life …Th e s e are th e :Paralympics Values and Olympic Values
2. C ou rage – Ins p iration – Inspire To other finish a people! race!D e te rm ination– E qu ality – To work You are as hard and good as reach your anyone goals ! else
3. R e s p e ct –Fair play; knowing one’s own limits; and takingcare of one’s health and the environment.E xce lle ncehow to give the best of oneself, on the field of play or– life; taking part; and progressing according toinone’s own objectives F rie nd s h ip – how, through sport, to understand each other despite any differences
4. You need lots of concentration and confidence to play in the winter Olympics.You need a lot of stamina for pushing a bobsled with your team mate.
5. • The Olympic mascots names are• Mandeville• Wenlock• Wenlock has the 5 Olympic rings on his hands.