1. Your Social Media Partner SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
3. CONNECTOR 10C’s
4. CONNECTOR 10C’S The Connector 10C’s Model is an easy to remember 10 step checklist to help you create strategic plans for digital & social media
5. CONNECTOR 10C’S
6. What is your current market situation? What are you trying to promote and what are your objectives, budgets & timelines? Have you conducted a SWOT analysis? CONTEXT
7. CONSUMERS Do you have existing relationships with customers? Have you a deep understanding of your target market’s behaviour? Who are the early adopters and opinion leaders?
8. COMMUNITY Are your target consumers members of any communities? What are the shared passions or situations that unite them? How does the community communicate with each other?
9. CONCEPTS What concepts will inspire people to take notice of you? Can you win a competitive advantage with innovative ideas? Do you have access to creative resources?
10. COLLABORATION What are the partnerships which will make you stronger? Could you ever partnered with suppliers, staff or customers? Will your audience co-create concepts & content?
11. CONTENT What content will get your concept attention among your target market? Will you build a web site or create an app or video? Is all your content ‘on brand’ and integrated online & offline?
12. CONNECTIONS How do you connect with your audience online & offline? Can you use a mix of bought, owned & earned media? Can you use digital technologies to strengthen your connections?
13. CONVERSATION Are you listening to what people are saying about your market? How do you start a conversation and inspire word of mouth? How will you keep the conversation going?
14. CONTAGIOUS Is your concept & content good enough to spread like a virus? Are you skilled in social media? Is your content shareable and trackable?
15. CONVERSION How do you measure your activities and success? What are your key performance indicators? What is the propensity of people to recommend you?
16. CONNECTOR 10C’S
17. NEW INFLUENCERS
18. TOP 10 BUZZWORDS
19. JARGON BUSTING
20. TOP 10 TRENDS
21. <ul><li>Digital Video / Web TV </li></ul><ul><li>Community Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Location Based Services </li></ul><ul><li>4. Mobile & Web Apps </li></ul><ul><li>5. Eventisation of TV </li></ul><ul><li>6. Online=Offline </li></ul><ul><li>7. Micro Business Boom </li></ul><ul><li>8. 3 Screens </li></ul><ul><li>9. Real Time Social Search </li></ul><ul><li>10. Data Data Data </li></ul>Top 10 TRENDS
22. <ul><li>Mashable.com </li></ul><ul><li>SocialMediatoday.com </li></ul><ul><li>InsideFacebook.com </li></ul><ul><li>chrisbrogan.com </li></ul><ul><li>SocialMediaExaminer.com </li></ul><ul><li>ReadWriteWeb.com </li></ul><ul><li>adage.digital.com </li></ul><ul><li>Wearesocial.com </li></ul><ul><li>9. Digitaltimes.ie </li></ul><ul><li>10. 1000heads.com </li></ul>TOP TEN WEB RESOURCES