Be the first to like this
The new HIPAA Omnibus rule becomes/became effective on September 23, 2013. The consequences for violation are significant. Do you know how to handle a HIPAA breach?
This webinar focuses on what you need to do in the event of a HIPAA breach including:
• Mandatory notices to patients
• Notification to governmental agencies
• Getting your own “house in order” as the government will be requesting policies, training logs, etc.
• What to do when social security numbers are disclosed
• Should you get insurance for HIPAA breaches
• Should you offer credit monitoring for impacted patients
Claudia Hinrichsen, The Health Law Partners
Bob Grant, The Compliancy Group
Marc Haskelson, President, The Compliancy Group LLC.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.