We make sure to have top quality partners that provide professional services around our products Whenever a customer needs assistance..
OfficesEmployeesSalesCustomers, open source 1% of annual employee time and revenue is donated toward charities.
Our missionSoftware that people WANTLegendary serviceGreat pricesClose business relationships: both direct and indirect
Powerful editing features: more features to make it easier to add content. Remember these 3 shortcuts to autocomplete links/inserts/macros.Drag and drop attachments: i.e. from desktop directly to your pagePage gadget: now are you able to see confluence pages on JIRA dashboard . The 2 tools are now better integrated.Manage watchers: whenever a change on the page has been made, you get notified and can control who sees what
The new UI is for the “Issue” and “User Profile” pagesSearch and dashboard new featuresCustomizable subject line of notification e-mailsAnd much more..
download and try
-Make products stronger and better-Invest and expand our presence all over the world, especially Europe and AsiaPotential acquisitions-Hire more employees-Internationalize our business
A vibrant community is key for Atlassian but also very interesting and rewarding for the users (they can exchange their stories).
1. Communardo SoftwareCommunity Day <br />Valerie Bergkamp<br />email@example.com<br />
2. About myself…<br />Based in Amsterdam<br />Responsible for Partners in EMEA<br />Follow me on @AtlassianEurope<br />
3. Atlassian partner since 2007<br />Communardo provides software solutions for Enterprise Communication and Team Collaboration<br />Trusted partner for small & large projects in German speaking countries. <br />Specialized in the whole Atlassian portfolio: Confluence, JIRA and development tools<br />
4. Atlassian today<br />Founded in 2002<br />Offices in Sidney, San Francisco and Amsterdam<br />225+ employees<br />USD $59M in FY10 Sales <br />21,000+ customers<br />1% of the annual employee time and revenue is donated towards philanthropic activities<br />
6. Our products<br />Bamboo<br />JIRA<br />Continuous Integration<br />Clover<br />Issue Tracking<br />Code coverage analysis<br />Crowd<br />Crucible<br />Peer code review<br />Identity Management and SSO<br />FishEye<br />Confluence<br />Source code insight<br />Enterprise wiki and collaboration<br />Collaborative Developer Tools<br />JIRA Studio<br />Hosted Development Suite<br />
7. Confluence Updates<br />Confluence 3.3 : faster, simpler, richer. <br />Powerful new editing features: create content even faster (autocomplete), Autocomplete for links, attachments and macros<br />Drag and Drop Attachments <br />Confluence Page Gadget: embed wiki content, including images, tasklists, videos and Office documents directly into your JIRA dashboard. <br />Manage Watchers: add users as watchers of pages and blog posts to make sure the right people are notified when content is updated. <br />
8. JIRA Updates<br />JIRA 4.1<br />Clean and simple UI, easier to use and more user-friendly <br />Search and dashboard new features <br />new JQL extensions (better searching through your issues)<br />Gadgets (Confluence Page Gadget, “operations bar” to perform actions on some issues on the dashboard, tag cloud gadget,…)<br />Customizable subject line of the notification emails (224 votes for this improvement!)<br />And loads more… Over 80 additional improvements (fullfilling 650+ votes)<br />
9. Try it Now!<br />Three easy ways to get to know our products<br />Simple installers for Windows and Mac<br />No credit card is required to get started<br />Live instance open to everyone<br />
10. Atlassian Closes $60M investment from<br />Background Accel Partners:<br />Founded in 1983<br />Venture capital and growth equity firm dedicated to partnering with entrepreneurs to build world-class businesses<br />Global footprint (US, UK, India & China)<br />Accel has helped entrepreneurs build over 300 successful companies, including Facebook, Veritas, Zimbra, Macromedia and Walmart.com<br />Rich Wong, Partner at Accel Partners, will join Atlassian's board of directors<br />
11. FY11 Plans<br />Why does this matter to you?<br />The funds will fuel Atlassian’s leadership in software development and enterprise collaboration tools. We’ll make the products stronger and better<br />Invest and expand our presence particularly in Europe and Asia <br />Potential acquisitions<br />Hire more employees, especially in EMEA<br />Internationalize our business <br />
12. Atlassian is coming to Europe!<br />Bring a colleague, friend next time to the next UG!<br />The more people are present, the more stories we can share with you <br />Building a vibrant community is key <br />