• İstanbul is one of the most important tourism
spots of Turkey.
• there are many historical mosques, churches,
synagogues, palaces, castles and towers to
visit in the city
• some of these historical structures reflect the
heartand soul of İstanbul.
• Zeytinburnu is on the European side of İstanbul,
Turkey, on the shore of the Marmara Sea.
• Its population is nearly 293,228.
• Because of the immigration from eastern
regions, it gets even bigger
Important Places To See
• BOTANIC GARDEN IN MERKEZEFENDİ ( a town
• PANAROMA 1453 HISTORY MUSEUM
Botanic Garden In Merkezefendi
• In this botanic garden different medical plants
are grown. Since 1999; every year in June a
traditional festival is hold
Panaroma 1453 History Museum
The museum is a panorama painting about the
conquest of Constantinople (İstanbul)