Be the first to like this
The report will provide you a year-end review of the Mumbai office market and the prognosis for 2014. The Highlights of the report are as follows:
• The prevailing sentiment in 2013 was one of caution due to uninspiring economic conditions.
• Cumulative new leasing of office space in Mumbai in 2013 was 4.76 MN SF
• The BFSI and IT/ITeS were the major occupiers accounting for 46% of the total absorption.
• In 2014, Landlords will be willing to offer greater incentives, rather than lowering base rentals.
• Occupiers holding decisions in 2013 are likely take up new space in 2014 post the national elections hoping for a more inspiring economic trend and improvement of sentiment
For More information:
Surabhi Arora | Associate Director | Research