1. How has electricity changed the way we travel? Asiae09 The part I think you're a wizard. Vikki, this is the magic of hdr... ;-DDD This photograph is amazing Beuatiful!
2. Have we really changed? <ul><li>Theoretically, we as people have changed dramatically, along with the change in technology we have today. The only thing that has changed is the fact that the transportation we have now, has just been advance from what it’s original form was in the 19 th century . </li></ul>
3. How did this all start? <ul><li>Most people in the 19 th century traveled by carriage. Then, in 1800, the first electric battery was invented. </li></ul><ul><li>This led to the first 4 wheeled vehicle, that was invented by Gottlieb Daimler. In which he sold his first vehicle in 1892. </li></ul>
4. Pros: <ul><li>It has made travel from place to place a bit easier than what it would have been. </li></ul><ul><li>Our economy is able to expand because we are able to create new ideas from the other countries around us. So our minds are more open to new things. </li></ul><ul><li>More money for companies, because the products being sold are able to go all over the world. </li></ul>
5. Cons : <ul><li>It could be that we are so confident in our design that we can overlook flaws in our technology. </li></ul><ul><li>The fact that it could be hurting our environment is one of the negative aspects on this subject, because of the harmful gasses that the vehicles produce. </li></ul>
6. Our Conclusion! <ul><li>Based on what we have mentioned, yes, electricity has dramatically changed the way we transport ourselves and other things. </li></ul><ul><li>Most of our everyday activities are in all some way effected by this change in technology. We have just evolved so much from what was built in the 19 th century. </li></ul><ul><li>It has not only been a change here, but it has affected everyone all around the world as a whole. </li></ul>