Email mkgt that keeps customers coming back 10 13
- 673 views
Email is the most effective and efficient marketing tool available today. A good strategy keeps your company’s products and service at the top of your subscribers’ shopping list when they are ...
Email is the most effective and efficient marketing tool available today. A good strategy keeps your company’s products and service at the top of your subscribers’ shopping list when they are ready to buy. It provides the opportunity to build one-to-one relationships without heavy investing. Implementing a good strategy will keep customers coming back year after year. Debra Ellis with Wilson & Ellis Consulting joins us for this Small Business Marketing 101 webcast.
During the hour webcast, she'll share details on:
- Creating emails that make people want to find them (even if they are hidden in a promotional tab)
- Designing a strategy that keeps people engaged and interested in annual renewal services or products
- Marketing products without heavy discounting
- Developing a lead generation strategy
- Optimizing email messages to maximize reach and return
- Measuring results to insure you are getting the most for your marketing dollars
- Five things to do immediately to improve email marketing results
Email marketing is evolving at a rapid pace. Gmail recently changed its inbox interface to make it easier for users to manage incoming messages. Positive user reactions will lead other services to follow Gmail’s lead. If you are currently using email as part of your marketing mix or are thinking about adding it, please check out this webcast.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views