Top 10 do-it-yourself blogging tips Cogniter Technologies
1. Get a Short and relevant Name for your blog Name of your blog plays an important part in your identity. Make sure you register a relevant name for you blog.
2. Use Wordpress Wordpress is a Free blogging platform. It is easy to customize and use. Many blogs run on this platform due to its simplicity and enormous amount of features.
3. Choose the Right theme for your Blog Right theme for your blog is must . User should be able to match the topic and theme of your blog as soon as he opens it.
4. Make Unique and Fresh Posts Good content is the ultimate attraction for your visitors. The rule is simple for blogs better content more readers. Give your readers a reason to get back to your blog again and again.
5. Attractive and readable text font Be different don’t use the font which everyone is using. Change your font to something readable yet elegant. But remember don’t over do it.
6. Insert your blog in the signature This is a great way to make people aware of your blog and drive more traffic. Be it your emails, Social media profiles make sure you add your blog in your signature.
7. Friendship with other Blogs Another easy way for bloggers to help each other drive traffic. You can list other bloggers on your blog and vice versa. But be sure you only be friends with quality bloggers.
8. Learn from successful bloggers As they say copy the successful to be successful. Make of list of good bloggers blogging on your theme and start learning from them how they write make comments etc.
9. Include Images in Posts Adding images to your posts will make your blog more interactive. Studies show that readers tend to spend more time on the page when you include graphics on your page.
10. Be Patient Being patient will help you stick to your goals even when you are not getting any results in the starting. Believe in yourself and keep the good work up.
Thank You <ul><li>Hope our blogging tips will help you attract more readers. </li></ul><ul><li>Feel free to check our Web Design Portfolio </li></ul><ul><li>C o g n i t e r T e c h n o l o g i e s </li></ul>