2. IN WHAT WAYS DOESYOUR MEDIA PRODUCT USE, DEVELOP OR CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS?
3. THE PROCESS To kick off the process of creating our thriller opening we firsthad to research into all the various different conventions, genre’s andforms that make a thriller opening. Now that we had found out theconventions we had to decide weather we would want to challenge ordevelop them!
4. CONVENTIONS Firstly we decided to develop one of the conventions of thrillerfilms, we decided to develop the enigma. An enigma is basically aquestion that is not answered, this creates mystery and suspense forthe viewer we used this in our thriller so we could keep our audienceengaged.
5. This is our enigma of our thrilller opening, it makes theaudience question who is burning the picture? And why are theyburning a picture of that girl? Creating the mystery
6. I would say that in a way we challenged typical stalker thrillers, asthey most likely show the process of the stalker actually stalking thevictim whilst we decided that we wanted to go for a bit more of asubtle approach by doing just the shrine keeping the audienceengaged and wanted to watch more to know who the stalker is!
7. USE OF CONVENTIONS We used many different conventions of thrillers, for examplesuspense, mystery, dark settings and also a red herring! Whichdefinitely isnt suspected in our thriller opening put what the audientdon’t know is that the stalker is in fact a teenage girl! ( didn’t see whatone coming did you ) we wanted to keep our thriller intreging andinteresting to make the audience want to watch and find out whathappens