2. Girona is a city in the northeastof Catalonia,Spain at theconfluence of the rivers Ter,Onyar,Galligants and Güell,with an Official population of96,722 in January 2011.
3. PLANT:1- Location2- Transports3- Good and bad things4- Places to visit5- People and language6- Flower time
4. LOCATION l
5. TRANSPORTSThe people in Girona travel by car, walking,The people in Girona travel by car, walking,by train, and with bike, In Girona the peopleby train, and with bike. In Girona the peopletravel by car, consequently do somealways travel by car, consequently do somecontamination.
6. GOOD AND BAD THINGSGood things: Bad things:Clean ExpensiveSafe PollutionQuietCalm
7. PLACES TO VISIT
8. PEOPLE AND LANGUAGEThere are 96.722 people, where live in the city,are very friendlier. In Girona theyre speak catalan,but some words are pronounced differently.