On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
Quanti-phobe (noun) - a
person with an irrational
fear of math
• Regressions Analysis (Excel)
• Pivot Table (Excel)
• Wolfram Alpha Pro
I'm not alone...
"44% of trackers say they track data
solely in their heads."
• Help me make data analysis not scary
• Find insights in the data
Can you help me?
• Can mine data for relationships in:
*Regressions Analysis (Excel)
*Pivot Table (Excel)
What I can offer:
• Lunch in Taipei, on me
• Full credit and links to your page in an upcoming QS blog post: "Hack
Your Life: How to Step-by-Step Track Your Daily Sleep, Mood,
Productivity, and Weather to Uncover Your Hidden Insights with Zero
• Designs to resume self-tracking and do a QS Show and Tell at the 2014
Quantified Self Europe Conference (quantifiedself.com) preaching the
benefits of self-tracking.