1. Whatever our hands touch-- We leave fingerprints! On walls, on furniture, On doorknobs, dishes, books, As we touch we leave our identity.
2. Wherever I go today, Help me leave Heartprints! Heartprints of compassion Of understanding and love Heartprints of kindness And genuine concern.
3. May my heart touch a lonely neighbor Or a runaway daughter, Or an anxious mother, Or, perhaps, a dear friend!
4. I shall go out today To leave Heartprints, And if someone should say “I felt your touch,” May that one sense be... YOUR LOVE, Touching through ME.
5. I pass this rose on to you To let you know that I care about you!!! Don’ let the rose die !! A Friend Is Always Special Because Friends Love you because You are You! I offer you my hand in friendship So that when you reach out in times of need, You can be certain that I’ll always be there.