1. A Web 2.0 Playground Let’s Play! Facilitated by Cathy Nelson & A Few of Her Friends, Old & New
5. 200,000 per day 1.8 million posts a day 1 million posts a day
7. Schools are preparing students for a concrete world, rather than the world that will be. We don't even know what the top ten jobs will be in the coming years.
8. 80% of students have a MySpace or FaceBook account.
9. 10,430 edits since October 19, 2008
10. Teachers have to realize that this is about us...getting our brains around the idea that the world is changing. The tools may change, but what wont go away is our ability to connect with others around the world any time we want to, about the things we are passionate about.
13. Image Attributions <ul><li>Image: 'final exam’ www. flickr .com/photos/34017702@N00/74907741 </li></ul><ul><li>Image: '2007 ... a good time was had+by+all’ www.flickr.com/photos/73645804@N00/2102790208 </li></ul><ul><li>Image: 'blogger stickers’ www.flickr.com/photos/35034347758@N01/110746878 </li></ul><ul><li>Image: 'Niece & My Nokia 6230i (by Nikon+D70)’ www.flickr.com/photos/75607732@N00/286917522 </li></ul><ul><li>Image: 'LOGO2.0 part I’ www.flickr.com/photos/16851909@N00/93136022 </li></ul>