Be the first to like this
• The first oven's temperature:
• the pre-laminated glass may get crack if the temperature is
• The pre-laminated glass edge will get sealed earlier than
expected if the temperature is too high
• The second oven's temperature:
• If temperature is too low, the pre-laminated glass edge can
not be sealed smoothly and the adhesion is not good;
• If temperature is too high, bubbles will be produced.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.