1. SIGMA’s Approach to Web Analytics
Discover a complete view of your customers by bridging the gap between website analytics
with data captured from other channels. SIGMA analysts pull true insights from your web
analytics tools using predictive and segmentation techniques that combine web analytics
with offline data sources. Refine your online tactics for maximum results by defining and
tracking key metrics and goals and across multiple channels.
Site Strategy Assessment
We use your existing web analytics tool configuration in conjunction with offline customer
data and other sources to optimize your website’s customer engagement outcomes and
provide ongoing analytics strategies for your website.
• Definition of KPIs and metrics
• Site audit, optimization, and testing
• Content strategy and conversion analysis
Individual Outcomes Assessment
We perform a deep dive analysis into the performance of a specific task or goal on your
website. Investigate the reasons for abandonment of your shopping cart or data capture
process to focus who is – and who is not – converting on your website and why.
• Shopping cart or process abandonment optimization
• Online and offline segmentation analysis
• Voice of customer analysis
SIGMA can assess the effectiveness of specific campaigns used in driving traffic or task
outcomes with the goal of attracting and converting the most valuable customers. Then we
can help you develop a content delivery map that will continually engage with your target
audience across multiple channels.
• Search, display ad, or social analytics ROI
• Referral analysis and segmentation
• Multichannel campaign analytics
SIGMA analysts can assess the performance of your e-commerce site using online and
offline customer behaviors with the goal to improve conversion, maximize order value, and
increase acquisition and retention.
• Funnel and conversion analysis to pinpoint abandonment
• Deep dive into content structure and click density
• Marketing channel analysis, optimization, and testing