Acumen Fuse: What makes Fuse different?Document Transcript
+1 512 291 6261 // email@example.com
What Makes Fuse Different?
So you’ve realized the importance of project analysis, but why use Fuse to help with this process? First and foremost, there
is no single tool on the market with the same portfolio of capabilities as Acumen Fuse®
. While others can offer a rudimentary
schedule analysis, only Acumen Fuse offers enterprise project analysis incorporating not only schedule checks, but cost forecast,
risk model, earned value, performance and claims analysis as well.
Distinctions from Other Solutions:
• Innovation- The Acumen Fuse®
platform and accompanying modules are all unique, original, designed to work with
multiple platforms and developed expressly for project-centric organizations
• Depth- You can slice and dice by any grouping and time segment, enabling in-depth analytics and the best available
visualization of project data
• Customization- You can use hundreds of included metrics for analysis of different schedules, costs, risks, performance
and logic, or you can create your own. You can customize your reporting too.
• Performance- You can analyze an unlimited number of projects and tens of thousands of activities per project, all at
• Trending- You can compare performance during execution or results upon completion of one project over time or
multiple projects against each other.
• Customer Focus- Acumen offers a commitment to customer service not found with other solutions. Our training
program ensures you and your team get the very best return-on-investment and your feedback helps shape the direction
for where our products grow
• Fuse Metrics: Fuse includes over 250 metrics made up of both
unique-to-Fuse metrics for schedule quality, performance insight,
and trend analysis, as well as industry standards such as the DCMA
• Schedule Cleanser™: Only Fuse provides the ability to not only
pinpoint scheduling flaws, but remove them instantly, creating a
clean version of the schedule easily exported back to Primavera or
• Logic Analysis: Identify your true critical path with the Fuse logic
trace, or locate redundant logic links with the Fuse logic analyzer
+1 512 291 6261 // firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fuse Quality Index™: Score each project, contractor, WBS, or location using the Fuse Quality Index™ to quickly identify
poor planning or for use as a benchmark against other projects
• Forensic Analysis: Fuse allows you to identify changes and calculate variances between not just two, but any number of
schedule updates. Looking for more than just added and removed activities? The Fuse Forensic Analyzer can compare
any activity attribute including user-defined and code fields.
• Acumen Cloud™: Connect to Acumen’s cloud-based project knowledge base directly from Fuse. Get a quick
comparison of similar project’s scores giving you insight into your project’s viability.
• Fuse Modules: The Fuse platform is ever-growing and evolving. Customize your Fuse solution with additional
• Acceleration & Decision Support: Fuse 360 is the first of many modules for the Fuse platform. Automatically generate
accelerated schedule scenarios which get your project back on track after a slip, or even ahead of schedule. Generate
multiple scenarios and run a Fuse analysis for help identifying the best path forward!
What takes other schedule analysis tools minutes to run is done in seconds with Acumen Fuse! Acumen Fuse does not require
the likes of Microsoft Project or Primavera to be installed. By natively reading Microsoft Project, Primavera, Cobra and Risk
Analysis data, Fuse provides a much more scalable and robust solution capable of handling tens of thousands of activities
across multiple projects (and even platforms) in seconds.
Through Acumen’s partnerships and active involvement with leading industry entities we are able to stay up to date on changes
to criteria and project requirements in the likes of the DCMA 14-Point Assessment and the GAO Scheduling Best Practices. This
active involvement and commitment to accuracy is why both organizations have chosen Fuse as their project analysis software of
Primavera Risk Analysis
Deltek Open Plan