2. TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. What is their prey? 2. What are their predators? 3. Where they live? 4. Interesting facts
3. WHAT DO THEY EAT ? They eat birds, pigs, dogs, cats. They try to survive by eating the animals so they wont die.
4. WHAT ARE THEIR PREDATORS?Their predators are eagles, crocodiles, lions, tigers, pumas, Kingsnake, humans. They eat them because they taste good to themand they’re trying to survive.
5. WHERE THEY LIVE Africa Asia Australia Rain forests Savannas Deserts Ground Trees
6. INSTERESTING FACT Pythons grab their prey with their fangs and then quickly squeeze their prey gently so they won’t brake their bone but suffocate them until the die. Also there is a python named the reticulated that can grow up to 33 feet.
7. GLOSSARYDie-rest in peaceSurvive- stay aliveFangs-teeth