2. TFService ALM in the Cloudcrowd development and crowd testing, fast enabling ofteams with TFS service, master and teambacklogs, exploratory and automated testing, featurebranches with build quality and automatic deployment ofazure applications.
3. The agile cloud development scenario• TFS service,• master and team backlogs,• feature branches with build quality,• automatic deployment,• exploratory and automated testing. fast enabling of teams for crowd development and crowd testing
4. Team Foundation Service
5. Server vs. Service Server Service Work Items, Source Control, & Build Agile Product/Project Management Test Case Management Heterogeneous Development Near-zero setup and administration Collaborate with anyone, from anywhere Virtual Test Lab Management SharePoint Integration Data Warehouse & Reporting
6. Authentication Today: Windows Live ID Future: Corporate identity with Active Directory Federation Services, Google ID, Yahoo ID, Facebook Connect, etc.
7. Authentication Today: LiveID on corporate email, ping every month.
9. Act 1:connect to tfsservice 1. open TFS client 2. connect to https://clemens.tfspreview.com/ 3. use given LiveID or provide yours to the presenter
10. Teamshttps://tfspreview.com/_content/TeamHelp.htm By defining a group of people who work on your team projects, you can more easily organize, track, and facilitate the work that those people perform.
11. Teams A team project can one or more teams.
12. Teams A team contains one or more team project members
13. Teams A team project member doesn’t need to be in a team
48. Act 9:deploy the bits kick off the deployment build
49. planned test
50. tests planned test tests test tests tests tests tests tests tests tests testsbuild build build build
51. planned test
52. exploritory test
53. exploritory test • Centered on customer value rather than spec compliance • Find bugs fast and early without overhead • Tests working software! http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/ALM- Summit/2011/Exploratory-Testing
54. the bug backlog
55. the bug backlog http://www.clemensreijnen.nl/post/2011/ http://blog.mountaingoatsoftware.com/b 10/12/Teams-in-Visual-Studio-11-CTP- ugs-on-the-product-backlog the-Bug-Backlog.aspx
56. Act 10:test the bitsget your branch and execute your tasks